User Interface Designer
M1 Agency (A division of Media One, Inc.) is looking for a user-interface designer to join our fast-paced production team. We're looking for applicants who know there's no 'I' in team, no job too small, and are driven to tell great stories. We work on tight timelines with lots of moving parts so we hire problem solvers and agile thinkers. Team dynamics are paramount so a quality work ethic and clear communication skills are necessities. If it sounds like we’re reading your cover letter, we’d love to hear from you.
The ideal person is comfortable prototyping designs, presenting concepts, and managing and tracking communications with the internal team and clients.
- The ability to understand the goals and challenges presented by a project, strategize a solution with a series of concepts, and turn the best concept into a beautiful design.
- Being comfortable communicating with your team and clients in a respectful, collaborative and supportive way.
- Bachelor's degree in Art, Graphic Design, or a related discipline is great, but a keen sense of design and motivation to tell stories visually is greater
- At least two years of related work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert in Google GSuite Workspace and Adobe design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD)
- Ability to work independently on an assignment and as a member of a team
About M1 Agency (a division of Media One, Inc.):
M1 Agency, a division of Media One, Inc., is a full-service agency focusing on creating data-driven solutions.
Media One, benefits include benefits like health care, paid time off, and professional development.